"In games like this, you need your special players to be special," Chicago coach Lovie Smith.

Forte's 89-yard touchdown reception in the second quarter is the longest TD from scrimmage by a Bears running back in franchise history. "It's the first game," he said. Jay Cutler threw a go-ahead touchdown pass to Brandon Manumaleuna one play after a questionable call midway through the fourth quarter, lifting the Bears to a 24-20 victory over the Detroit Lions on Sunday. This is what the fall of a dynasty looks like. Even so, squeaking by a team with a league-record 30 losses over the previous two seasons probably did little to ease angst around Chicago, even if the Lions appear to be improved. Cutler completed 23 of 35 passes, with Forte catching seven for 151 yards -- the second most by a Bears running back behind Hall of Famer George McAfee's 157 against St. Louis in 1947. Bears LB Nick Roach started for the injured Pisa Tinoisamoa, but hurt his hip in the first half and didn't return. Calvin Johnson 46 Yard Pass From Drew Stanton, Brandon Manumaleuna 7 Yard Pass From Jay Cutler. "I felt like we were playing great defense and I just didn't feel good about having three points in that situation," Smith said. Despite the quarterback's four turnovers, Philadelphia's defense did enough to beat Dallas and retain control of the NFC East. The Vikings' upset of the Packers and the Bengals' takedown of the Titans, among other surprises, led to a rough weekend for many NFL bettors. Cutler finished 21 of 26 for 234 yards with a TD and no interceptions, along with making some plays with his feet. Rookie Jahvid Best had two touchdowns rushing as the Lions built a 14-3 lead, before the Bears came back. Referee Ed Hochuli flagged Ndamukong Suh for unnecessary roughness after he seemed to hit Cutler's shoulder pads, jolting him to the turf from behind when the quarterback was running downfield. After three plays went nowhere, Smith decided to go for it on fourth down rather than have Robbie Gould kick a field goal. The Bears outgained the Lions 463-168 but were trailing for most of the day thanks to four turnovers. Stafford had his arm in a sling as the second half started. For entertainment purposes only. He was [aware] he was trying to come down with it, he had one hand to keep it away from the other guy, he is trying to get his feet down and go to a knee it wasn't like he was trying to flip it to the official or anything.

The Lions were livid when the possibly pivotal call was made and were dumbfounded after the game. Lions MLB DeAndre Levy was inactive because of a groin injury.

Hallmark Christmas Village, I Gotta Do What I Gotta Do Rap, Types Of Concrete Barriers, Industrial Parts Counters, Snowbird Ski Resort, Mine Not Yours Clothing, English Conversation Practice For Beginners, Whack Your Zombie Neighbor Online, Gordon Ramsay Welsh Rarebit, Logitech Slim Folio Pairing Unsuccessful, You Make Me Feel Lyrics Bonfire, Firework License Ni, Costco Halloween 2020, Rochester News Live, Off The Hook Camden, Sc, Batman: The Enemy Within Walkthrough, Adam Ferrara Height, The Goose With The Golden Eggs Theme, Well I Never Movie Quote, Uno Steam Mac, Spanish Era Food, Thailand In January 2021, Ravens Vs Bengals Week 6, Creative Discovery Museum Coupons, Political Movements 2020, Jaws The Revenge Full Movie, Espn Sunday Nfl Countdown Cast 2020, How Old Is Jerry Mouse, Werewolf Film, Roberto Baggio 2019, Texan Playoff Records, All Hail King Jesus Lyrics Upper Room, Days Are Gone Lyrics, Birmingham Vs Sheffield Today, Park Sentence For Class 5, Because Of Your Unfailing Love, Bay Area Map Counties, Lancaster, Pennsylvania Amish, Vermicelli Noodles Calories, Farmington High School Mn, Sachin In 2010, O Grady'' Tartan, University Of Michigan Sports Teams, Macally Keyboard Scroll Lock, Jayda Wayda Instagram, Islamic Azad University Ranking, The Accidental Spy Book, There's Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye Lyrics, Bernhardt Products, Peter Griffin Opening Pants Meme, Sónar 2019, Pre Colonial Philippines, Who Officiated John Mulaney Wedding, Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla Rotten Tomatoes, Taylor Swift - Christmas Tree Farm Address, Ios Greece Party, Boxing Day Canada 2020, Bbc Iplayer (android Tv), Barnsley Vs Bristol City Head To Head, Zen Tour Synergy Core, Michigan Lottery Predictions, Nick Chubb Injury Update 2020, Appartement A Louer Tout Inclus Gatineau, Queensland Cricket Physio, Emoji Copy And Paste, Throwback In A Sentence, Drive-in Murders, Ackley Bridge Missy, Dean Instagram, Bellingham Alive Best Of The Northwest 2018, Fireworks Canada Day 2020 Near Me, Thuja Capital, Which Player Scored The Fastest Hat-trick In The Premier League, Fir Vs Spruce Vs Pine Artificial Christmas Tree,