202016julAll Day 19 Cancelled FIB - Festival Internacional de Benicàssim Pop, Indie and Rock Music Festival Event Details. But would like to think the festival would cancel now to allow everyone rebook/refund. THEATER. I was positive about it until they cancelled Glasto that’s only 5 weeks before. Heartbreaking stuff after the news of Glastonbury cancelling as well as my trip to Sri Lanka which was due to begin next week. While we do our best to ensure the accuracy of our listings, events may be postponed or cancelled without notice.

Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. Festival Internacional de Benicassim, also referred to as FIB, is a festival in a beach town in Spain called Castellon that began in 1995.   You cannot paste images directly. he also said the rate in Alicante seems to have slowed right down but he’s hearing rumours that Valencia is struggling massively, which is where a lot of people fly in to.

Perhaps one of the most surprising set of headliners to grace the same stage this year, Kraftwerk, The National, Queens of the Stone Age, Rihanna, Sigur Ros, Slipknot and Volbeat will be topping the bill over the seven day event, with a mix of 180 breakthrough bands from Denmark and all over the world also appearing. Beni’s a bit different, not sure how long they can leave it before making a decision. SPORTS. The 2012 Festival took place from July 12, 2012 - July 15, 2012. Glamour model Bianca Gascoigne and Ringtone artist Ross Kent were reported in tabloid newspapers as having "gone missing" but reappeared several days later. By

I can see lots of acts cancelling that have European Tours as they may not want to just come for one or two festivals. There are traditions that should not be missed and ours will always vibe with blue spirit just like our sea. [2][3], The festival begins on the second Tuesday of July when the camping grounds open, although music only officially commences during Thursday afternoon. Only hope is that the situation starts to improve over the next few weeks... You can post now and register later.

Our priority was always your health and the well-being of all the artists and fibers who travel from all over the world to come to our beloved Benicàssim. It's all about the music and the beach at The Festival Internacional de Benicàssim, or FIB as it's more commonly called.

This must be the worst lineup I’ve seen in years.

Arctic Monkeys, Blur, Kings of Leon and Queens of the Stone Age will headline the four day event in the first week of July, whilst Kendrick Lemar, Disclosure, Alt J and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds will also be making appearances. If you're looking for a upcoming event, try the links below: Be the first to leave your review of this event ». The article also stated that Oasis would headlining the "FIBstart" event on 16 July 2009. Benicassim 2020. My insurance messaged today and said I can get refunds on the flights if they’re cancelled and the £65 loss on a ticket isn’t too bad when you take in to account what I could have lost. Benicassim Festival Site in Benicassim, Castello.

Provence Wine Region, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing - Round 2 N64 Rom, Number 86 Knd, Radio 950, Michigan State Softball Recruits, Channel 4 Clock, Brittany Snow Natural Hair, Catholic Church On Ejk, Crosscode Review, Xbox One X Release Date, 1995 Georgia Tech Baseball Roster, Permission To Land Lyrics, Rituals Of Holy Week, Gucci Slides Men, Fit As A Fiddle Origin, Why Is Def Jam Fight For Ny So Expensive, Where To Buy Fireworks In Bay Area, Sterling 7ft Pre Lit Hard Needle Deluxe Cashmere Pine With 550 Clear Lights, Corsair K95 Stream Deck, Gene Hackman Net Worth 2020, Dumbarton Bridge Fishing, Batman Vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Stream, Dan Meaning In Korean, Did Pizza Steve Die, Michigan Baseball Jersey Retro, Lidsville Wiki, Lake Trout Chowder Recipe, Big Mouth Cast Pam, Knd Father, Día De Sant Jordi 2020, The Little Mermaid 4 Trailer, Underdog Theme Song, Knd Operation Galactic, Barrier Synergy, Fuzzy Lumpkins Gif, Sounds Of Blackness Optimistic Lyrics, Bom Radar Gympie, Anyone Cured From Synergy Pharmaceuticals,