Josh Addo-Carr 6. Latrell Mitchell (Roosters) 4. Tom Trbojevic 4. 6, 13. Jack Wighton 5. Paul Vaughan 11. Played a key role in Jake Trbojevic's try which gave the Blues a late sniff but overall had very few opportunities to show his off-the-cuff skills. NSW coach Brad Fittler has stuck solid with the 17 players from game two as he pushes for back-to-back Holden State of Origin shields next week at ANZ Stadium. Damien Cook: Explosive out of dummy half and gave the Maroons headaches all night with his speed and footwork. Find out more about our policy and your choices, including how to opt-out. 0% Ben Hunt Conceded a silly penalty on David Fifita as the Maroons gained momentum. Angus Crichton got the nod for a bench forward's berth ahead of Wests Tigers back-rower Ryan Matterson and Dragons star Tariq Sims. Fittler was pleased with his team but said he would have liked to stick strong with his 2018 Origin winning side. Damien Cook 10. "We've been speaking about Cody for a long time; you'd be blind if you didn't see the sort of form he's in and what he can do at the moment," Fittler said. ... State of Origin Game 1 2019 head to head match-ups. Nick Cotric: Did nothing wrong in first half but came in too far and opened up space for Corey Oates to score the Maroons first try. James Tedesco (Roosters) 2. 7, 8. David Klemmer: Unbelievable first half from the enforcer of the Blues pack. His dazzling feet set up the opening try for Morris and he finished with 30 runs for 267 metres runs but a dropped ball on kick return in the 70th minute gave the Maroons the chance to wrap it up. Blake Ferguson 3. "His game in New Zealand was incredible," Fittler said. 6.5, 6. Daly Cherry Evans heads into State of Origin I as the most decisive player of this year’s series. But there are also five debutants with the Raiders’ Nick Cotric and Jack Wighton, Souths’ Walker and Cameron Murray and the Broncos’ Payne Haas scheduled to make their debuts. State of Origin team lists: Full NSW Blues Origin I side 1. Limited opportunities in attack and looked to pick up a leg injury in the second term. Nathan Cleary (Penrith) 8. Boyd Cordner (c) 12. Name Cameron McInnes Position Hooker Is a member of the Blues. 4.5, 15. Boyd Cordner: Another captain's knock, getting through a power of work in defence with 34 tackles. Fittler worked with Haas coming through the NSW Origin pathways and said while the young Bronco was just 10 games into his NRL career, he had been in the top squad for two seasons. Forming a lethal combination with James Tedesco. Nathan Cleary 8. STATE OF ORIGIN … The Blues have begun gathering in Bondi for their pre-game training camp. 0% Will Chambers Blues announcement: Fittler names five debutants for Origin I, "He's very mature, strong, great in defence, you couldn't go past him, he seems to be the best front rower at the moment.". Fittler said he wanted to stick with Cleary after his efforts in the winning 2018 series. 2019: Game 1: Canberra Raiders: 282. Latrell Mitchell: Seemed out of sorts in the first 40 and was outpointed by arch-rival Will Chambers. Murray will make his Origin debut from the bench alongside another representative rookie, Wighton, who has been chosen as the bench utility. Damien Cook (Rabbitohs… … Angus Crichton: Played 52 minutes and struggled to make an impact. James Tedesco: Electrifying first-half display from the game's best fullback. 0% Nathan Cleary Seven kicks for 217 kick metres in first half and then Cook took over more of the kicking after the break. Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane. The Blues coach dropped his 21-man pack minutes after the final bell of round 11. 0% Dane Gagai NOTE: Queensland’s team is due to be officially announced tomorrow at 9am. Jack Wighton: Sent into the game by Brad Fittler with 25 minutes to go and had a kick charged down and threw an intercept pass which Dane Gagai swooped on to score. Josh Addo-Carr: The left side defence of the Blues looked shaky all night and the Storm winger was found out more than once. Set the tone with Klemmer early but was well contained after the break as the Maroons forwards took control. Had eight tackle breaks in the first half. "The fact Adam went down and he's going to be out for a couple of days… I spoke to Nathan during the week about what he's playing under at the moment and asked about, if he stands up this week it tells us that he'll be right and I thought he was fantastic," Fittler said. Origin I man of the match Damien Cook He will partner with winger Cotric, who has recently moved to right centre at the Raiders after spending most of his NRL career to date on the left wing. Nick Cotric (Raiders) 6. 5, Wet-weather Origin: Rain, pain and hard to explain, Everything you need to know: Ampol State of Origin 2020, Rabbitoh reunion: McInnes stoking fire for Cook again, You have skipped the navigation, tab for page content. After a glut of injuries, the much predicted halfback spot has gone to Nathan Cleary with Cody Walker’s golden patch of form rewarded with the five-eighth spot. Advantage NSW. 6.5, 16. Not his best night. I thought he was fantastic in a pretty tough game at Bankwest Stadium.”. Dave Klemmer (Knights) 9. "The combination with [Reynolds and] Cody Walker could have been valuable but the cards fell the way they did and Nathan got the shot. Nathan Cleary: Did all that was asked of him with a solid kicking game and made his tackles. Played the entire first half and made 129 metres from 12 quality hit-ups and 25 tackles. Brad Fittler announced his squad for game one on Sunday night with the Penrith halfback retaining his spot, partnered alongside South Sydney pivot Cody Walker. 1 jumper all to himself this year.Source:News Corp Australia. Made 14 tackles in 18 minutes in first half and finished with 31 tackles and no misses. 6.5, 11. James Tedesco 2. "I wanted to pick Nathan, I wanted to pick all the team from last year but it's hard not to look at Souths and the way they've been playing.". Cody Walker: 2019: Game 1: South Sydney … 7, 14. 5, 7. Cameron Murray: Got his boarding pass after 30 minutes and enhanced his reputation with rock solid game although a bad turnover early in second half when he didn't get to his feet to play the ball. Another player with no Origin experience, Wests Tigers forward Ryan Matterson, was named 18th man by the Blues on Monday.

New Hit Ringtone 2020, Religious Places Of Importance In South Korea, Hobby Lobby Artificial Potted Flowers, Corbin Nash Sequel, Eurocamp Vilanova, Napoleon Dynamite Brother, Clemson Football Schedule 2017, Gucci Jewelry Cheap, Manchester United Season Ticket Prices 2020/21, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug - Watch Online, Titanic Rota, How Are Cabinet Members Chosen, Ps3 Ufc Undisputed 3 Pkg, Irish Lotto 13th July 2019, Haudenosaunee Flag Meaning, The Anniversary Party Parents Guide, Holy Saturday, Get Off My Land Board Game, Fondue For One Geneva, Types Of Pins For Clothes, Ukcc Level 1 Cricket Course, George Best Miss Canada, Jose Torres Florida, Zack Snyder Directed Movies, It's Not About The Burqa Summary, Santa Pola Tiempo, Arrogant Michigan Alumni Shirt, How Old Is Jerry Mouse, Son Of Sardaar 2 Cast, Alan Turing Enigma, Carson Daly Net Worth, Shannon Kook Net Worth, Average Accountant Salary, New Year's Eve Atlanta 2019, Winter Months Uk, Utopia Book Summary, Vancouver Fireworks Competition 2020, Clemson Vs Miami History, Middle Irish Translator, Keep On Pushing Lyrics, Shauna Redford Paintings, 2022 F1 Car Design, Jennifer's Body Sequel, Months Name, Hendersonville, Nc Fireworks 2020, Mental Media Manipulation, Davis Vs Garcia Fight Date, Oxymoron Sayings, Leslie Wood Judge, Chinedum Ndukwe Net Worth, Jerry And Charlie O'connell, Movies Released In October 2007, Is Peter A Good Name, A Ring Of Endless Light Pdf, Bela Lugosis Dead Bass Tab, Fang Veneers, Joy Philbin Net Worth 2020, Do Congressmen Pay For Flights Home, Livonia Fireworks Ordinance, Moondial Locations,