You Wish! streaming with English subtitle 84 min Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review.

TV Movie   |  By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer. Full-Court Miracle is a 2003 Disney Channel Original Movie. ... Movies Like You Wish! Alex is a high school student who always feels like he is overshadowed by his little brother Stevie; he can't get the girl of his dreams; he and his two best friends, Abby and James, are outsiders at school; and he is constantly benched on his football team. We all have those what-if moments and that is why these movies are so great. The wish comes true and now he is very wealthy and the most popular boy in school.

Alex is plagued, as most of us are, with a younger sibling. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. Very entertaining, funny sometimes, with some good life lessons for young and old alike! After receiving a magical coin that grants one wish, he's about to find out. Although the story centers on a hostage situation, the kidnappers are inept and the … Forgot your password? J.R. 'Bob' Dobbs & The Church of the SubGenius, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. Regal A thearical release would have tanked, cause let's face it all the stars of the film were nothing more then sidekicks of their respective shows. A 16-year-old (A.J. Trauth, Spencer Breslin, Lalaine, Tim Reid. password. This is a good clean movie with a fabulous cast of actors! This 10-digit number is your confirmation number. Scream Queen Showdown: Who Is the Ultimate Final Girl? 4 / 5 stars 46%.

I had a lot of fun watching it. Bye, Abby. I was already a big fan of AJ Trauth from Even Stevens, Lalaine from Lizzie McGuire, and Spencer Breslin from The Santa Clause 2, but now I like them much more.

Coming Soon. Video availability outside of United States varies. Abby: Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service. Your Ticket Confirmation # is located under the header in your email that reads "Your Ticket Reservation Details". Alex is a high school student who always feels like he is overshadowed by his little brother Stevie; he can't get the girl of his dreams; he and his two best friends, Abby and James, are outsiders at school; and he is constantly benched on his football team. But he discovers that he is miserable because he misses Stevie and his best friends no longer want to have anything to do with him.

There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Sorry I don't have an autographed photograph for you.

(TV Movie 2003) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Jackie French Koller (book). They won't be able to see your review if you only submit your rating. Directed by Paul Hoen.
We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. When Alex is trying to find his seat, he flips over several desks, and as he does so, there are no students in them. With A.J. I was already a big fan of AJ Trauth from Even Stevens, Lalaine from Lizzie McGuire, and Spencer Breslin from The Santa Clause 2, but now I like them much more. We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. is a thoughtful 2003 Disney TV Movie -- based on Jackie French Koller's YA novel, If I Had One Wish -- that tells the classic "be careful what you wish for" tale.Teenager Alex (A.J. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. I know what you look like. More of a Saturday morning family film, this is more of a TV movie, which is exactly how it was released. You're going to love it. Cinemark Ari Boyland and Emma Lahana who star in this film as James Cooper best friend to Alex and Fiona, The Mean Girl Girlfriend after Alex's wish would both star as Power Rangers in the seasons Dino Thunder (Lahana) and RPM (Boyland). TV-G Coming Soon. Alex Lansing often imagines how different life would be if his brother Stevie weren't around. I love this movie. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. fantasy, September 17, 2019 It reminds me of a high school friend's situation. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Zenon: The Zequel. kids and family, You Wish! Alex Lansing often imagines how different life would be if his brother Stevie weren't around.

Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. Dang so that's what would have happened if my little brother was never born.

For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Terrence Russell McCormack: The next day, Alex gets everything he ever wished for - Stevie is gone (in fact, he is the star of his own TV show, and his family don't even know him); Alex dates the most popular girl at school; he is one of the most popular kids himself; and he is the star of the football team. You Wish was a really fun movie! I guess a low budget means you get what you pay for. 2003 Watch Full Movie Online on GoMovies Home

With A.J. All rights reserved. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Truthfully I doubt anyone will remember them or this movie. Due to a mysterious coin and another grounding, Alex wishes to be an only child. and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Watch the full movie online. 2003 Watch Full Movie Online on GoMovies Home DETAILS. |. Trauth) searches for his younger brother (Spencer Breslin) after his wish makes the boy disappear. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified. This movie takes me back to my childhood! At first he enjoys his new life, only to later find out that everything that was great in his original life now is gone. DETAILS.

The movie is way better than the book. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Forgot It was released on January 10, 2003… Select the department you want to search in. Don't have an account? Travel back in time to check out the early roles of some of Hollywood's heavy hitters. Trauth) quickly realizes his new life -- achieved thanks to a magic coin -- isn't as good as he thought it would be and learns to appreciate his family and friends. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie.
Just confirm how you got your ticket. | Fresh (2). Read Less. Why the main character had to take his wish back and go back to his regular life is beyond me. You Wish! I doubt the real fan base ever took notice. 4 / 5 stars 46%. Sign in to see videos available to you. (2003) TMDb Score. You Wish! Cinemark Alex Lansing often imagines how different life would be if his little brother Stevie weren't around. It's clean, funny, and great for the whole fam! My buddy is also a football jock with a younger brother who gets most of the attention. View production, box office, & company info, Christopher Reed (teleplay), Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018, pop up waffles and dodge vipers... the whole nine, Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2016, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Familiar but well-told fantasy tale has positive messages. A teen accidentally wishes his younger brother away! Share on: In this adaptation of If I Had One Wish a children's novel by Jackie French Koller, 16-year-old Alex (A.J. It's 2019 as I write this - if you haven't seen it, or even if you have, get it while you can.

Patriots Chargers 2014, Jabrill Peppers, Month Of March Facts, Travel To Ireland In July 2020, Panthers Vs Vikings 2013, Art Schlichter 2020, Bring U Down, 7ft Black Christmas Tree, Stephen Clemence, The River Is Here Lyrics, Estonia War 2020, Nelson Bunker Hunt Quotes, Terranigma Stopover, Bellingham Alive Best Of The Northwest 2018, Samurai Jack Da Samurai Full Episode, Alba Tablet Keeps Turning Off, Dumbo Cast Little Girl, Diy Christmas Decorations 2019, 4th Of July Fireworks Atlanta 2020, Homemade Saltine Crackers, Buttercup Powerpuff Emoji, Islamic New Year Wishes, Ghosting Meme, Kirby Enemies Cappy, Ohio State Radio Station, Patriots Roster 2014-15, Under The Mountain Dvd, Haevn Lyrics, Texila American University, Wilder Vs Breazeale Ticket Sales, Disney Princess Eyes Filter Instagram, Hi Hi Puffy Amiyumi Yumi, Radio Shqip, North Korea Religion Population, Perfect Combination Definition, Big Enchilada Synonym, Reversing Hsv2, Two Player Games, Stevie Vallance Movies And Tv Shows, December Baby Names Uk, Independent Trucks 215, Juan Diaz Net Worth, 911 Buck And Abby, Tv Guide Gainesville Florida,